Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vitamin D and a Little Wizardry

Last weekend was so nice outside Jon and I couldn't help but go out and enjoy it. So we decided to pack a picnic and go soak in the sun at the park. 


We ate sandwiches from Great Harvest, had some fun blowing bubbles, played a card game, and even got a little serious by working on some homework.
 





With being the fair skinned people we are, we were a nice plush pink after only a couple hours. Here is a picture we took... I didn't notice Jon had given me bunny ears until we were in the car and I was looking at pictures. He told me he just couldn't help it. Such a tease! 


Then we headed to the Old Barn in Fielding to see my siblings in the play "Wizard of Oz." It was so fun to watch them, they did such a good job! Taryn, Jarom, Brynne, and Taci were all Munchkins. Taci was also a Poppy, and a Jitterbug. I always enjoy getting the chance to support them in their activities. 




Perfect way to start out Spring Break:)

No comments:

Post a Comment