Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Honey and a Moon

I am a little bias... but Jon and I had the best Honeymoon ever! I don't mind being a Newlywed, and most people tell me we are still in the "Honeymoon Phase." I learned in class the other day that has more then one meaning... When newborns are premature, they will usually have a "Honeymoon Phase" that is when they will do really well, and then tank... Lets pray that doesn't happen to us! Being newly married- I have found it requires a lot of patience, humility, and forgiveness. Although sometimes it feels like a rough go, I am so happy I am married to my Best Friend.

Here are some adventures from Our Honeymoon.

1st and 4 most we had to clean our car...




Then we made our way to Miday, Utah. We stayed in a nice Worldmark Condo (compliments of Jon's Parents:)


We enjoyed staying in and watching a movie- with popcorn and treats we got from Jon's siblings:) Thanks Guys!



We had the opportunity to go Horseback riding, and ride on the Heber Creeper Train- I got a picture with the conductor to show to our Nephew Cohen- He loves trains!




We also swam/snorkled in the Famous Homestead Crater!




I found out the my Husband is quite the barbecue-er... It was nice having our own little barbecue out on the balcony. One night we had hamburgers and steaks another.



We also SPLURGED- and went to a 5-star restaurant in Park City called the Riverhorse. And yes, the food was as good as it looks!




BUT... Probably the highlight of the whole trip was the Hot Air Balloon Ride!




In the "Honeymoon Phase" or not- Let us always remember, to love each day we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment