Friday, May 15, 2015

In a Blink of my Eyes...

I know almost every Mom probably says this... But I can't believe how fast my baby grew up! Last week she officially had her 1st Birthday! I'd been preparing for her big party for almost a month prior, but I dreaded everyday that it got closer... I have loved every stage, but this stage is extra fun! She is learning so many new fun things! But of course apart of me misses those sweet tiny baby moments I'll never have with little Zella again. It's enough to make a Momma just sit down and CRY!

Well here are the last three months...


10 Months 16lbs 4oz

-Waves Bye Bye
-Claps her hands
-Says Mama
-Loves going outside to swing
-Laughs and Giggles all the time now
-Won Grand Prize in a Baby Photo Contest


11 Months 16lbs 6oz

-Can put a tiny pony tail in her hair
-Started getting her 1st tooth
-Found the toilet paper...
-Plays the "Binky Game" with us
-Has gotten attached to her blankies


12 Months 17lbs 8oz

-Getting her 2nd tooth now
-Stands on her own, but doesn't walk
-Pats us when she gives hugs
-Loves her baby doll





Even though it makes me sad to think about, I am excited to watch my Baby Girl grow into my Little Girl! I Love You Zella Jane!!





"You will never have this day with your children again,
tomorrow they will be a little older than they were today.
This day is a gift, breath and notice.
Smell and touch them; study their faces and little feet and pay attention.
Relish the charms of the present.
Enjoy today Mama, it will be over before you know it."
     -Jen Hatmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment