Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I'm the Lucky One




This Mother's Day I couldn't help but think back to last year... It was my First Mother's Day, and Zella was just days old. I just sat on the couch holding and nursing her all day... and most the night! It was pure bliss... The most happiest days of my life, and the start of a new adventure spending every day with my Zella Jane. 

"The Love between a Mother and Daughter is Forever"

I've always been close to my Mother and have treasured our relationship. I knew I wanted a little girl of my own to share that special connection with. I wanted to be her role model, her best friend. 


My Mother and I

I am forever grateful I was blessed with my own sweet girl. I cherish the bond we have and know it will only continue to grow stronger... until she's a teenager of course;)








My Dearest Zella,

       Thank You for being My Daughter
        For making me a Mother, the best gift I've ever received
        For loving me unconditionally
        For making me laugh
        For giving me something to smile about
        And for making my dreams come true

                    Love,
                              Your Mom

"A Mother's Daughter is Her Treasure"



              





No comments:

Post a Comment