Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine Tradition

Ever since I can remember my Dad has made us a Valentine's Breakfast complete with Menus, Decorations, and Homemade Valentines. I have always looked forward to Valentine's Day whether I have had a Sweetheart at the time or not because of this Tradition.

We all appreciate the effort my Dad puts into the Breakfast. He works so hard to make it nice for us, even though he has been busy going to school. My Dad isn't the kind of person who shares his emotions often. He is the kind who shows his love for you by his actions, and doing this for us every year is something that has always shown me how much he cares.

Our Menu

The Decorated Table

The Yummy Meal

Our Homemade Valentines
"You are my Diamonds"

Taryn, Brynne, Taci, and Jarom enjoying the Tradition

Jon enjoying his "Be my Valentine Pie"
or as Julianne called it "Make up for Thankgiving Pie"

Even Sundance joined in on the fun!

The MasterMind behind it all!!
Love you Dad:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment