Monday, November 2, 2015

Curtis Circus!

On any given day... Our life feels much like a Circus!
So how appropriate for us to dress up as one for Halloween:)


Jon our Strongest Man 
Me the Ringmaster
Zella our Clown
and Mini our Lion!

We had a Trunk or Treat for our Primary Activity, 
so we decorated our Trunk as a big Circus Tent, 
and handed out Popcorn to the kids!

Boy did we have a great time!

Some more pictures of our Sweet & Crazy Clown!


There is a story behind her costume... 
Growing up my Mom always handmade my costumes, and my 2 sisters wore them as well... So I wanted Zella to wear them too! My first Halloween Costumes was a Cow, but my Mom had borrowed it to someone, and it was never returned to her. So I had Zella be a Soccer Ball. The next year I was a Clown. So I planned on her wearing this Clown Costume. I had been preparing all the rest of our costumes to coordinate, when my Mom decided to look for the Clown costume and couldn't find it anywhere... So being the amazing Mom she is, she remade it! It looks almost identical:) I love it! As for the rest of my costumes growing up, we've found them all. Next year will be "Peas in a Pod" :)

Me in the Original Costume

Zella in the Remake

I don't know how my Mom got me to let her paint my face like she did... It was so hard just to get the nose painted on Zella's face!!! 


Hope everyone else had a fun Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment