Thursday, September 10, 2015

Our Newest Addition

As most of you know... 

My Sister Taryn has officially moved in with us, and has started her first semester at Weber State University. 

We cleaned and fixed up an existing bed and bathroom downstairs for her to use. It turned out nice and is a great little space for her. I had some vinyl made quoting the new Cinderella movie, "Have Courage, and Be Kind."




I've absolutely loved having her company. She is a perfect addition for our family. The plan so far is to have her stay with us till she goes on a mission next year. 


1st Night:)

Off to Singles Ward

She is staying really busy with work, school, 
and she is in a play at a local theatreThey have a double cast... 
So her nights to perform are: Sept 19,25,28 & Oct 2,3,9 730PM
Go Check it Out!




As far as adjusting to this change...

I am growing to appreciate the worrying my mother always did when I was a teenager... I have an extra person to worry about now, although Taryn has been very good at letting me know what she is up to!

Jon has been funny to watch as he closes every door now, and never ventures out in his underoos anymore! But I don't care, we're Sisters:) 

Zella hasn't had much adjusting to do... she just has one more persons things to get into! She is obsessed with Taryn's purse and has to drag it around with her if she catches sight of it...


Zella wearing Taryn's Sweater & Purse:)

*If you'd like to follow our adventures with Taryn on Instagram watch for #mywildcatroomie 



1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes!!! I can't believe Taryn is in college! So crazy! How fun that she gets to live with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete