Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Celebrations w/ Zella Jane

Gosh... We have loved celebrating Christmas for the first time with little Zella. I can only imagine it getting better & better:) We kept to our traditions and started some new ones to share with Zella. Having a little family of my own is by far my biggest Christmas Blessing! I feel like I already have ALL I want for Christmas!


We started by getting the house all decked out for the season...
Zella helped decorate the Christmas Tree:)



Mini's Ornament 

Zella's Ornament 



All Finished! Our Tree 2014

And here is the rest of the house...
Our Homemade Stockings

Snowman Nativity  

Zella's Very Own Nativity!!! 


Our New Wreath:)

Some of our Christmas Activities leading up to the Big Day!
Eating her Nativity...

Reading the Story of Baby Jesus

Ugly Sweater for the Ward Party!


She Won!

Picture Nativity around the Bountiful Temple


Micheal + Katrina + Baby Boy Bump!

Meeting Santa!

Christmas Village

Never too old for Santa! 

Grandma Dixie's Christmas Party!


In her Christmas Dress:)

 Zella got to be Baby Jesus in the Nativity the Primary did in my Mom's Ward.
It was SO special:)



Her First German Advent!!!


Christmas Morning:)


Checking out what is in her Stocking...

She would rather eat the presents...




We really had such a fun day getting to see all the family, and watching Zella on her First Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Looks like a fun filled Christmas! Holidays are much more fun with kids in my opinion! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete