Monday, August 4, 2014

3 Years Ago

3 Years ago on July 16, 2011 Jonathan and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Utah Temple. Even though we have been through our share of trials since then I am grateful everyday for our Eternal Marriage. 



Some of the things we have done in three years-
  • Moved 3 times
  • Rode in a Hot Air Ballon
  • Visited 15 different Temples
  • Attended 2 Real Salt Lake Soccer games together 
  • Went to Argentina & Paraguay
  • Bought a House
  • Served in the Nursery, Young Mens, Relief Society, & Elders Quorum Presidency
  • Adopted a Dog 
  • Purchased 2 Cars
  • And most importantly we welcomed Miss Zella Jane to our family!!!







To celebrate my stepmom Julianne and my sisters Brynne & Taci came to the house and stayed with Zella, and we went out to eat & see Wicked!!!


We ate at one of our favorite places... Cafe Zupas! I am in love with the tomato basil soup and chocolate covered strawberries. On our way to Salt Lake I suggested we stop by Swig in Bountiful so we could finally try the Sugar Cookies everyone keeps raving about... They were pretty good. 





Both Jonathan and I absolutely loved Wicked!! I have been wanting to see it since I first listened to the soundtrack back in high school. It was well worth the wait:)





3 Years has been really good to us. Can't imagine how it can get any better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment