Saturday, July 27, 2013

Extreme Home Makeover!!!

Buying our house came with its challenges....

Our home was a foreclosed home owned by Chase. The previous owners didn't care for it at all!! I probably wouldn't have given it a second look if my mom hadn't of been there. She has an eye for seeing through the dirt and grime. With a little TLC our house has become the perfect home for us.

I thought you might enjoy seeing a little before and after pictures to show off everyones hard work!





























And of course DURING must be shown as well....










We also had quite a few cleaning projects.... Here are pictures of just a couple.... 





Most of all we just love how everything has come together!!!!!

























I am absolutely in love with my adorable little home!!! Everyone is welcome to come by and visit!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, Holli!!! You guys did such an amazing job! Michael and I are starting to renovate some things at my mom's house and it is HARD WORK. Kudos to you :) Aaaand of course your home is decorated beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job! You guys have been keeping busy! It looks so good! Congratulations on your new home and little addition! :)

    ReplyDelete