Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Candy Ball

FHE is much more exciting when we join the Curtis & Sleeman Families. Jordan & Brian are home for the summer... so Curtis Country is one happening place these days.

I really wanted to try out a game I had found on pinterest... So we tried it out for our FHE Activity.

Matt conducted, Beckett led us in "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" using his lightsaber as his leading stick, and Jordan gave us a great lesson on the stripling warriors emphasizing their mothers for the upcoming holiday.

Then came our activity... A giant saran wrapped ball with periodically placed treats through out. Adults had to wear oven mits to make the task more difficult. Whatever treats came out of the ball when it was your turn were yours to keep. The person ahead of you frantically rolled dice till they got a double and it was their turn.

The boys really had a great time... and not just the little ones. Sawyer didn't know what to think, but she loved sharing my granola bar:)

Before 
During
After
Yum! We love Nutella:)
Accusing me of cheating... ME? Not me! 
Thinks she is so big!
Always my best friend if I have food...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment