Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our New Pad

I promised a virtual tour of our new place and here it is!! Sorry it has taken so long... For some reason working Full Time keeps me busy... I don't know how people do it. I think I am ready to go back to school already...

So a little bit about our new home...
  • It is located in Brigham City, we are enjoying being back in our hometown close to our families.
  • It is a 2bed 1.5bath townhouse.
  • We are one of six. Apt #3- or the one in the middle:)
  • Less storage than our previous apartment, but much more spacious being above ground.
  • It has a dishwasher, I appreciate it so much after not having one...
  • It is 2 stories-- I think my sore legs prefer one level... Gee I must be lazy.
  • It finally feels like home:)

So without "further a do" let your tour of the Curtis Home begin...

Downstairs

Living Room








Kitchen






Dining Room



Laundry Room





1/2 Bath






Upstairs 
Our Room 








Full Bath




Office 





I love how everything has turned out. It feels so nice to be unpacked, put away, and decorated!!!

Now everyone is welcome to come visit:)



2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Looks beautiful and spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is decorating your house going??? Did you notice the 02 tank in the office:) Haha I think it really makes the room.

    ReplyDelete